Monday, April 21, 2008

the Sixth Question!

From now on, I will test your mind. I'm a fortuneteller.
Imagine, now you're walking alone in the forest.
What kind of forest are you walking alone in?
Describe the froest: What color is it? What trees are there? How do they look ike?
How do you feel walking in the forest?

For example, I would walk alone in the Jindallae trail of Bukan mountain. The forest was full of trees with very new young leaves, so thick brown trunk of trees are partly hidden by the green new leaves and the color matches well like watercolor painting in a picture.
In the rim of the forest, lots of tall bunches of pink azelea blossom are standing like painting brush's touches of oil painting and greet me. Over the trees, I can see the rocky peak of Bukhan mountain and I watch it admiring the harmony of the shape and colot of high rocky peak, trees and flowers.....

My question is, if you are walking alone in the forest, what kind of forest are you walking alone now? Just imagine, don't say about your hope. Describe it as it occured to you.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Eun ju,
Your question sounds like a test of our physchological state. I imagine my forest has very tall redwood trees with a heavy canopy which blocks most of the sunlight, only allowing misty rays of sun to reach the ground. It's lush and damp with the clean smell of earth and the sense of mystery.

yanni said...

Hi, Eunju.
I love to see thick forests and often imagine I walk through them alone. I imagine I take a walk along the big pine trees, feeling a little rain with fresh air over my head. If I can overlook the high mountains, it will be fantastic. Good day!