Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fifth question!!!

I went on a picnic with the members from Seoul. 100% joined it and I'm sure we had a really good time understanding each other. I love it. I think membership is very important and it can give us good effect to improve English. That's why I object to seperated schools and classes with students abilities. We can learn many things from each other who has different levels and background. In that aspect, I suggest you to go on a picnic together and spend a night in a beautiful country side out of KNUE.

My question is : What do you think of my suggestion?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Eun ju,
I completely agree with you about mixing together to increase understanding and learning. I think that creating levels only cause problems and bad feelings. Have fun with your group!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Eun-ju~*
I heard that you guys from Seoul are having frequent gatherings, enjoying each other's company a lot... How envious^^
I think even though we are spending a lot of time together here, more hours than with family, our relationship could be likely to be very shallow...That might be a pity... Language is always to blame, don't you think so?*^^* Why don't we expect the magic efficiency of this program in KNUE, strong enough to make us communicate in English without any obstacles in close friendship at the end of this program...^^
And I hope we will go on a picnic together, if possible. That will facilitate our closeness~*

p.s. I can feel the real sincerity of a good-hearted person who knows and cherishes the human relationship and the meaning of life.....